A Message From Our Founder
"I have been a service industry entrepreneur for many years yet never more excited about the opportunity to provide our customers a variety of "one-stop-shop" home services. Our core commitment to exceptional service has never changed; customer service continues to be the single most important aspect of our business."
– Jeff Norton, Founder
UniServ is a Florida based home services company specializing in pool service, pest control, and lawn spray.
By offering our clients bundled service options in a one-stop-shop package, we’re able to provide the homeowner a unique combination of high quality services at reasonable and attractive prices. Our mission is to ensure that all of our services help provide a healthy and happy home environment in keeping with Florida’s ‘green’ pest control and ‘blue’ pool policies. – A Matter of Trust –
For an introduction to our company and a complete list of services, click here to download our Company Presentation Package.
At UniServ, we pledge to do everything we can to return your communication (whether it be a voice mail, e-mail, fax or letter) before the close of business on the day that we receive your communication, even if we only offer a status report. If we don't have the final answer or solution, you will be advised that there will be one within a specified period of time. This is an important part of customer service and will allow us to be a company that is ETDBW (easy to do business with).
What Customer-Centric Really Means: Seven Key Insights
- 1. It goes beyond handling customer calls efficiently. It means addressing all customer issues fully and resolving them completely.
- 2. It's not just ensuring that your support departments regard front-line workers as their internal customers. It's ensuring that everyone adopts an external focus.
- 3. It involves more than telling your employees how to treat customers right. You've got to give employees the authority and tools to decide the right way to treat customers.
- 4. It's not a matter of steering customers through your Web site or store just the way you envisioned. Customer-centrism means letting customers interact with your locations just the way they want.
- 5. It's not just giving customers what they want, it's giving them what they will want.
- 6. It's not organizing the company to serve customers. It's letting customers determine how you organize.
- 7. Customer-centrism isn't just about winning new customers from recommendations of current customers. It's about having customers say you should raise your prices.