Pest Control Services
With UniServ’s extensive experience, we take all necessary precautions to strategically place pest control materials in and around the living areas. By creating and maintaining a protective barrier, they shield your family from the invasive and potentially harmful pests that may try to invade your home all year round.
Request a Quote
Pest Control Services
- Quarterly exterior pest control; a desirable treatment schedule that provides effective chemical coverage without "overdoing it".
- Free return visits to provide both indoor and perimeter treatments as necessary.
- A wide range of covered pests, including most ants and roaches.
- Available extras, such as rodent control, sealing of penetration points, boat treatments, and many others.
- We are experts at working safely in "extra-care" scenarios, including children, pets, and people with health problems.
- Experienced technicians who know when to report an extraordinary problem, and how to solve it.
A new species of ornamental pest has invaded Southern Florida causing havoc to one of the most prominently utilized landscape materials in the surrounding area. The “Fig Whitefly” or “Ficus Whitefly” as it is commonly referred to, is a small whitefly that resides on the underneath of ficus leaves draining the plant of its nutrients until its certain demise.
Early whitefly infestation can be difficult to detect with the naked eye, so it is important to call UniServ to come evaluate your plants if you have any doubt. If you recognize any of the signs infestation, populations are well established and it is important to take care of the problem immediately. Safari Insecticide offers the speed of control that is essential to prevent complete defoliataion and, ultimately, branch and hedge dieback.
Rodent colonies are generally located around the perimeter of your home and enter in search of food and water. UniServ’s rodent control procedures will eliminate rodents from your home.
- Inspect interior/exterior/grounds.
- We will Find all rodent entry and exit holes.
- Consult with homeowner/business owner about experiences, droppings, scratching, noises.
- Treet attic, roof, garage, kitchen and laundry room.
- Check roof, soffit screens, plumbing, electric wire, air conditioning duck work, crawl space.
|Ready to Get Started?
||or call 877-972 -7500 today. |